FREEBusiness Forms and DocumentsCreate the business or employment form you need in 5-10 minutes.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Partnership Agreement is used when two or more partners start a for-profit business. It establishes the obligations of each partner, and covers financial, management, and other scenarios in your partnership.Learn More
A Purchase of Business Agreement is a contract used when one business agrees to purchase shares or assets from another business.Learn More
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest agreement provides a contract for the transfer of a partnership interest from one entity to another to the extent permitted by the original Partnership Agreement.
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan outlines a company's challenges and opportunities, as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans. It is commonly used to present business proposals to investors.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement is a contract for two or more individuals or entities to form a business partnership.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Amending AgreementAmending AgreementAn Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
Employment Contracts and Forms
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as compensation, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Employee EvaluationEmployee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation allows an employer to analyse an employee's job performance, and suggest areas for improvement.
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Service Agreement (Consulting)Service Agreement (Consulting)A Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Service Agreement (Contractor)Service Agreement (Contractor)An Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Catering Service AgreementCatering Service AgreementA Catering Service Agreement is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Service Agreement (Software/IT)Service Agreement (Software/IT)A Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.