Please review the following guidelines before submitting a request to the LawDepot content team:
- We do not offer compensation for guest posts.
- We reserve the right to edit for clarity, consistency, and grammar before the post goes live on our blog.
- We request that the guest writer or business share the post on their social networks for promotional purposes.
- The post must be a minimum of 600 words. It must be original content (not published elsewhere).
- You may include an organic link in the post to other content or sources, as well as a link in your bio to a personal website or social network.
- The topic must be approved prior to submission. Posts should be informative in nature, and not solely promotional.
- We reserve the right to forgo publishing if the guest post does not meet quality standards as determined by the content team.
If you are interested in contributing to the LawDepot Blog, please send us:
- 2-3 writing samples
- A topic you think our readers would enjoy
- Your website
We thank you in advance for your interest.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Topic’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’Writing Samples’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]