Legal Forms & Legal Documents
Answer a few simple questions - download and print instantly
- AffidavitAn Affidavit is a sworn written statement made before an official or anyone who may legally administer an oath.
- Amending AgreementA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Amortization ScheduleAn Amortization Schedule outlines the amount of time it will take to pay off a debt, such as a loan or mortgage, by calculating and listing the amount of interest and principal that make up each payment.
- Articles of IncorporationArticles of Incorporation are documents that are filed with the government to legally form a corporation.
- AssignmentAn Assignment Agreement may be used to transfer property, rights, or obligations to another party.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest Agreement transfers partnership interest from one party to another to the extent permitted by the Partnership Agreement.
- Assignment of Trade Name An Assignment of Trade Name legally transfers all the rights of a trade name from one individual to another.
- Band Partnership AgreementA Band Partnership Agreement establishes the rules for being in a band, including the rights and responsibilities of each member.
- Building ContractA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Business Lease (Commercial Lease)A Commercial Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy between a landlord and business tenant.
- Business PlanA Business Plan is a comprehensive proposal that outlines a business's challenges and opportunites as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans.
- Catering ContractA Catering Contract is a service agreement used when catering services are provided by a caterer to a customer. The agreement covers compensation and event details.
- Cease & Desist LetterA Cease and Desist Letter is used to order another individual or company to stop an action or behavior, such as copyright violation or debt collection, and to refrain from doing it in the future.
- Certificate of IncumbencyA Certificate of Incumbency is used to confirm the identity of the officers of a corporation. It may also be used to confirm the names of directors and shareholders, or to verify minute book contents.
- Certificate of Proof of Execution by a Subscribing WitnessA Certificate of Proof of Execution is a sworn statement by witnesses of a contract verifying that they were present at the signing of a legal document and it was executed properly.
- Child Care ContractA Child Care Contract is used when a child care provider is hired to care for a child on a contractual basis.
- Child Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
- Child Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent is a letter of parental permission for a minor child to travel with one parent, a group, another person, or alone.
- Child Visitation LetterA Child Visitation Letter is used to plan a visit with your child or to inform the child's other parent that they are not following the visitation agreement.
- Cleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement spells out the terms and conditions of cleaning services offered by a cleaning company to a customer.
- CodicilA Codicil modifies, removes, or adds clauses to an existing Last Will and Testament.
- Cohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
- Commercial Eviction NoticeCommercial Lease Notices are given by a landlord to a tenant of a commercial lease. They provide the tenant with notice of an eviction, a warning of an issue to resolve, or of the termination of the lease.
- Commercial Lease ApplicationA Commercial Lease Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential business tenants prior to leasing commercial property.
- Commercial Lease NoticesCommercial Lease Notices are given by a landlord to a tenant of a commercial lease. They provide the tenant with notice of an eviction, a warning of an issue to resolve, or of the termination of the lease.
- Commercial Lease Termination NoticeCommercial Lease Notices are given by a landlord to a tenant of a commercial lease. They provide the tenant with notice of an eviction, a warning of an issue to resolve, or of the termination of the lease.
- Commercial Lease Warning Notice
- Commercial Paper (Promissory Note)A Promissory Note is an enforceable promise for a borrower to pay back a loan or debt to a lender.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used when the original tenant wishes to transfer the remaining lease obligations under a commercial tenancy to a subtenant.
- Common Law Partner AgreementA Common Law Partner Agreement is used by couples who live together but are not legally married. It outlines shared and separate property and debts, as well as other details to protect the interests of each individual should the relationship come to an end.
- Compensation AgreementA Compensation Agreement is a contract between an employer and an employee to set or change the wage or salary of that employee.
- Complaint LetterA Complaint Letter is used by consumers to submit a complaint to a person or business about a product or service that was sold or provided to them.
- Computer Services AgreementA Computer Service Agreement is a written contract used when a provider is offering computer-based services to a customer, such as repairs, updates, or installations.
- Confidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement is used to protect sensitive information shared between two parties by prohibiting the disclosure of this information to an outside source.
- Consent to Action Without MeetingA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Consent to be Director and OfficerA Consent to be Director and Officer is completed when a corporate director or officer is first appointed.
- Construction ContractA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Consulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement is a contract involving a consultant and a client, where the consultant offers their services to the client in exchange for compensation.
- Contract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Contract AmendmentA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- Contract for DeedA Land Contract (or Contract for Deed) is a contract between a seller and buyer of real estate, where the seller provides the financing for the purchase of the property.
- Corporate BylawsCorporate Bylaws are rules that govern the internal management of a corporation, including corporate meetings, voting requirements, and responsibilities of officers.
- Cover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Deed of ReconveyanceA Deed of Reconveyance is a document which transfers the legal title of property back to the borrower from the trustee when a debt secured by a Deed of Trust is fully paid.
- Deed of TrustA Deed of Trust allows a borrower to transfer the legal title of a property to a trustee, who holds it as security for the repayment of debt to the lender.
- Demand LetterA Demand Letter is sent out to request payment or action, which is in default, from another party. It describes the payment or action that is being claimed and how it should be resolved.
- Directors' Organizational MeetingA Directors' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of the directors to organize the corporation.
- Directors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Employee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation is used by employers to assess employee job performance.
- Employee Warning LetterAn employer issues an Employee Warning Letter to an employee who has violated workplace rules. The letter describes the infraction, consequences, and areas for improvement.
- Employment ContractAn Employment Contract sets out employment terms, conditions, and expectations between an employer and employee.
- Employment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, compensation, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Employment Termination LetterAn Employment Termination Letter formally advises an employee that his or her employment has been terminated.
- End User License Agreement (EULA)An End User License Agreement (EULA), also known as a Software Agreement, is a contract between a licensor and user and outlines the software rights of the user.
- End-of-Life PlanProvide your loved ones with clear instructions for your funeral, remains, services, and more with an End-of-Life Plan.
- Equipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Lease Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents out equipment (machinery, electronics etc.) to another person (lessee) for a specific time period.
- Eviction NoticeLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Financial Statement (Personal)A Personal Financial Statement is used to present an individual's financial situation in a clear and organized manner.
- Gift DeedA Gift Deed is a document that allows you to give away certain items that have sentimental or monetary value to other individuals without compensation.
- Grantor Trust (Revocable Living Trust)A Revocable Living Trust is a useful estate planning tool that allows the contributor to stay in control of their property as the trustee while they are alive and arrange how some or all of their assets will be managed after their passing. A living trust also avoids most probate fees.
- Health Care DirectiveUse a Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney to specify the types of treatments you consent to and appoint someone to make decisions for you, should you become unable to act for yourself.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- I.O.U (Loan Agreement)A Loan Agreement sets out the terms of a loan between individuals, corporations, or between an individual and corporation.
- Incorporators' Organizational MeetingAn Incorporators' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of incorporators to organize the corporation.
- Independent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement is a written contract that spells out the terms of a working relationship between an independent contractor and a customer.
- Invoice FormAn Invoice Form is issued by a seller to a buyer, providing a record of goods sold or services rendered and the amount due for each.
- Joint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement is a contract used to set up a business arrangement between two or more parties who agree to combine resources for a limited time to accomplish a particular project or goal.
- Just-In-Case InstructionsCompile your personal, legal, and financial information with Just-In-Case Instructions. Having a single document for quick reference helps family or friends handle your affairs in case of an emergency.
- LLC Articles of OrganizationLLC Articles of Organization is the legal paperwork for forming a limited liability company (LLC).
- LLC Operating AgreementAn LLC Operating Agreement is used to outline the rights and responsibilities of each LLC member and to establish other operational details for a limited liability company.
- LSATA Law School Administration Test (LSAT) is a required exam for admission into law school. Take this previously administered test to prepare for the LSAT.
- Land ContractA Land Contract (or Contract for Deed) is a contract between a seller and buyer of real estate, where the seller provides the financing for the purchase of the property.
- Landlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentA Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment is a form of written permission provided by the landlord in order for the original tenant to transfer all rights and obligations of the lease to a new tenant.
- Landlord's Consent to SubleaseA Landlord's Consent to Sublease is used when a tenant wishes to sublease the premises to a new tenant and requires the Landlord's written permission to do so.
- Last Will and TestamentProtect your assets and your loved ones with a Last Will and Testament. You can divide your property, choose a guardian for your children, and name someone to manage your estate.
- Lease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing lease (e.g. changing the permitted use of property or term length). The original lease remains in effect, but with the amendments.
- Lease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is used when a tenant wishes to transfer the entire interest that they have in the property to a third party. The third party assumes the rights and responsibilities of the original lease.
- Letter of IntentThis Letter of Intent is a non-binding letter used by two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Letter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Liability WaiverA Release/Waiver Agreement, also known as a Settlement Agreement or Liability Waiver, is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Living WillUse a Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney to specify the types of treatments you consent to and appoint someone to make decisions for you, should you become unable to act for yourself.
- Medical Power of AttorneyUse a Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney to specify the types of treatments you consent to and appoint someone to make decisions for you, should you become unable to act for yourself.
- Medical Records ReleaseA Medical Records Release authorizes the release of a patient's medical and health information to another physician, individual, or organization.
- Memorandum of UnderstandingThis Memorandum of Understanding provides a non-binding document for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Minute Book Rights of InspectionA Minute Book Rights of Inspection sets out which corporate documents may be viewed and copied by directors, shareholders, creditors and the general public.
- Minutes of Directors' MeetingA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Minutes of Shareholders' MeetingA Shareholders' Minutes of Meeting can be used to record decisions taken by a corporation at a meeting of its shareholders.
- Model and Entertainment ReleaseA Model and Entertainment Release is a contract in which the subject of a work (such as a photograph, video, or audio recording) consents to the commercial use of that work by a photographer, artist, or third party (such as a magazine or website).
- Mortgage AgreementA Mortgage Agreement is used by a lender to secure a loan in the borrower's purchase of real estate.
- Music Recording ContractA Music Recording Contract is a written agreement between a recording studio and artist, and addresses the recording terms, including production, compensation and royalties, exclusivity, and more.
- N.D.A. (Non-Disclosure Agreement)A Non-Disclosure Agreement is a contract used to maintain privacy in agreements where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Compete AgreementA Non-Compete Agreement is a contract used to prevent exploitation of an unfair competitive advantage where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- Notice To EnterA Notice To Enter is a written letter informing the tenant that the landlord or property manager will be entering the property in the near future.
- Notice of Intent to Vacate PremisesTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Notice of Lease ViolationLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Notice of Rent IncreaseLandlord notices are given by a landlord to a tenant. They provide the option to evict a tenant, give the tenant an opportunity to resolve an issue, or notify of a rent increase.
- Notice of Termination
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal from Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Notice to Pay Rent or Quit
- Notice to Quit
- Notice to RepairTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- P.O.A. (Power of Attorney)Protect your interests with a Power of Attorney. Appoint someone to make your important financial, real estate, and business decisions if you are unable to act for yourself.
- Partnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, and the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Partnership AmendmentA Partnership Amendment is used to change terms in an existing Partnership Agreement.
- Performance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Personal Care ProfileA Personal Care Profile documents your interests, preferences, and key health information for current or future caregivers.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
- Pet AgreementA Pet Agreement is used to settle disputes when a relationship ends and the parties are co-owners of a pet(s).
- Pour-Over WillA Pour-Over Will is used if you have a Living Trust. Upon your death, a Pour-Over Will transfers any missed property to your Living Trust so that the property is distributed as specified in your Living Trust.
- Prenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
- Proof of Payment (Bill of Sale)A Bill of Sale acts as a sales receipt and transfers ownership of an item from a seller to a buyer.
- Purchase AgreementA Purchase Agreement outlines the details of a transaction between a seller and purchaser.
- Purchase OrderA Purchase Order indicates the amount, type, and price of items a buyer wishes to purchase from a seller.
- Purchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a document used when an individual or corporation purchases all the shares or assets of a business.
- Quitclaim DeedA Quitclaim Deed is used to transfer a title or whatever interest the owner (grantor) may have in property to another person (grantee) without any warranties of title.
- Real Estate Purchase AgreementA Real Estate Purchase Agreement is used to document the purchase and sale of real property.
- Reference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Release/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement, also known as a Settlement Agreement or Liability Waiver, is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Rent Increase NoticeA Rent Increase Notice is used to inform a tenant of a future increase to their rent payment.
- Rent ReceiptA Rent Receipt is used to keep track of full or partial rent payments.
- Residential Lease AgreementA Residential Lease Agreement outlines the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.
- Residential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters prior to leasing.
- Residential Rental Inspection ReportA Rental Inspection Report is a checklist used to document the physical condition of a rental property at the beginning and end of a tenancy.
- Residential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used when the tenant transfers property rights over to a third party, known as a subtenant, for the remainder of the residential lease term.
- Resignation LetterA Resignation Letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
- ResumeA Resume Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted resume based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Revocation of Power of AttorneyA Revocation of Power of Attorney is used to revoke or cancel an existing Power of Attorney.
- Roommate AgreementA Roommate Agreement is used between two or more roommates to set out the rules and responsibilities of the shared tenancy.
- Sales AgreementA Sales Agreement outlines the terms of a transaction, where a seller promises to sell something that a purchaser promises to buy.
- Satisfaction of MortgageA Satisfaction of Mortgage is signed by a lender acknowledging that a mortgage has been fully paid by a borrower.
- Separation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by two spouses to establish terms for living apart. It includes how they intend to separate assets and debts, and allows them to address child custody and spousal/child support, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Service AgreementA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Settlement AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement, also known as a Settlement Agreement or Liability Waiver, is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Share Purchase AgreementA Share Purchase Agreement is a contract used for the sale of stock or shares between an existing shareholder of a corporation and another individual or corporation.
- Share Repurchase AgreementA Share Repurchase Agreement is used when a corporation wishes to repurchase shares from one of its shareholders.
- Share SubscriptionA Share Subscription is used when new common shares/stocks are issued by a corporation and sold to a purchaser, also known as a subscriber. The subscriber executes this document and it is then retained in the corporation's records.
- Shareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement is a contract between shareholders of a corporation. It specifies shareholder rights and responsibilities, and includes terms on internal management, share valuation, profit distribution, dispute resolution methods, and more within a corporation.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment for tax purposes.
- Shareholder ProxyA Shareholder Proxy allows an individual or corporation to appoint a representative to vote at a shareholder meeting.
- Shareholder's Appointment of RepresentativeA Shareholder's Appointment of Representative allows a representative to vote at all shareholder meetings and make decisions that a corporate shareholder would normally make.
- Shareholders' Consent to Action Without MeetingA Shareholders' Consent to Action Without Meeting records the decisions taken by the shareholders of a corporation without a formal meeting of the shareholders having taken place.
- Shareholders' Organizational MeetingA Shareholders' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of the shareholders to organize the corporation.
- Survivorship DeedA Survivorship Deed creates a joint tenancy between two or more individuals, where they each have equal interest in a property. Upon the death of one of the owners, his or her interest in the property goes to the surviving owner(s).
- Termination AgreementA Termination Agreement can be used to discontinue or cancel an existing agreement.
- Termination by TenantTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
- Trademark AssignmentA Trademark Assignment transfers ownership of a trademark from one party to another.
- Vehicle Leasing AgreementA Vehicle Leasing Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents a vehicle to another person (lessee) for a fixed term period.
- Warranty DeedA Warranty Deed transfers the title of a property between individuals, warranting that the grantor has a good clear title and there are no encumbrances on the deed.