Legal Forms & Legal Documents
Answer a few simple questions - download and print instantly
- Amending AgreementAmending AgreementA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Amortisation ScheduleAmortisation ScheduleAn Amortisation Schedule calculates the time it will take to pay off a debt, such as a loan or mortgage, by determining how much of each monthly payment will go towards the principal and the amount that will go towards the interest.
- AssignmentAssignmentAn Assignment is used to transfer all or part of one's interest or rights in personal property to another person.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest agreement provides a contract for the transfer of a partnership interest from one entity to another to the extent permitted by the original Partnership Agreement.
- Bill of SaleBill of SaleA Bill of Sale transfers ownership of an item from one party to another.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan outlines a company's challenges and opportunities, as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans. It is commonly used to present business proposals to investors.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Service Agreement is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent gives a minor child parental permission to travel with a group, one parent, another person, or alone.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Commercial Lease AgreementCommercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Property Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy agreement between a landlord and a tenant.
- Complaint LetterComplaint LetterA Complaint Letter is written by a consumer describing a problem they had with the product or service that was provided to them by an individual or business.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Contract AddendumContract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Contract AmendmentContract AmendmentA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Cover LetterCover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Demand LetterDemand LetterA Demand Letter is a formal letter sent out by one party to request outstanding action or payment from another party.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as compensation, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Last Will and TestamentLast Will and TestamentA Last Will and Testament is an important legal document that allows an individual to appoint an executor and specify how they would like their assets divided after they pass away.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing Tenancy Agreement. The original lease remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is a written contract that allows a tenant to transfer his or her remaining interests in a lease to a third party.
- Letter of RecommendationLetter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Loan AgreementLoan AgreementA Loan Agreement outlines the terms of a loan between a borrower and lender, and sets out a payment plan for the borrower to repay the lender.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement is a contract for two or more individuals or entities to form a business partnership.
- Performance ContractPerformance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Power of AttorneyPower of AttorneyA Power of Attorney is a document which gives another party the legal authority to act on your behalf in order to manage your legal and financial affairs. The power given can be very broad to allow complete control over all your finances and property, or it can be limited to a specific task. A Power of Attorney is crucial to have when planning for future incapacity or extended absences from home.
- Promissory NotePromissory NoteA Promissory Note is used when a lender agrees to lend money to a borrower. It sets out the payment terms for a borrower to pay back the debt to a lender.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business.
- Reference ListReference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Release/Waiver AgreementRelease/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is a form used to ensure that a party will not proceed with a legal claim in exchange for compensation.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
- Residential Tenancy AgreementResidential Tenancy AgreementA Tenancy Agreement creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of each party during the term.
- Resignation LetterResignation LetterA resignation letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
- Resume BuilderResume BuilderA Resume Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted resume based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Revocation of Power of AttorneyRevocation of Power of AttorneyA Revocation of Power of Attorney is a document used to cancel a previously granted power of attorney. The document must be signed by or on behalf of the person who granted the power. Use LawDepot's Revocation of Power of Attorney when you no longer want the person whom you appointed to act on your behalf.
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by spouses to dictate their own separation terms. The agreement may specify shared and separate property and debts, as well as spousal and child maintenance, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Service Agreement (Contractor)Service Agreement (Contractor)An Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.