Legal Forms & Legal Documents
Answer a few simple questions - download and print instantly
- Advance DirectiveA Living Will or Advance Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself. It can be used with a Power of Attorney (Personal Care and Welfare), which allows you to appoint someone to make medical decisions for you.
- Amending AgreementA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest Agreement transfers partnership interest from one party to another to the extent permitted by the Partnership Agreement.
- Catering ContractA Catering Contract is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Child Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to another adult to make medical decisions for a minor child.
- Cleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Cohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
- Commercial Deed of LeaseA Commercial Rental Agreement creates a commercial tenancy between a landlord and business tenant.
- Computer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Confidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Construction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Consulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Demand LetterA Demand Letter is a formal letter sent out by one party to request outstanding action or payment from another party.
- Employment AgreementAn Employment Agreement establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as remuneration, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Financial Statement (Personal)A Personal Financial Statement is used to present an individual's financial situation in a clear and organised manner.
- Independent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Last Will and TestamentA Last Will and Testament is an important legal document that allows an individual to appoint an executor and specify how they would like their assets divided after they pass away.
- Living WillA Living Will or Advance Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself. It can be used with a Power of Attorney (Personal Care and Welfare), which allows you to appoint someone to make medical decisions for you.
- Loan AgreementA Loan Agreement is used to document and set out the terms of a loan between individuals, between corporations, or between an individual and a corporation.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal from Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Partnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, as well as the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Performance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Power of AttorneyA Power of Attorney allows an individual to grant powers to another person to act on his or her behalf.
- Power of Attorney (Personal Care and Welfare)A Living Will or Advance Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself. It can be used with a Power of Attorney (Personal Care and Welfare), which allows you to appoint someone to make medical decisions for you.
- Prenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
- Promissory NoteA Promissory Note is used when a lender agrees to lend money to a borrower. It sets out the payment terms for a borrower to pay back the debt to a lender.
- Release/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is a form used to ensure that a party will not proceed with a legal claim in exchange for compensation.
- Residential Tenancy AgreementA Tenancy Agreement creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of each party during the term.
- Separation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by spouses to dictate their own separation terms. The agreement may specify shared and separate property and debts, as well as spousal maintenance and child support, prior to a divorce judgment.
- Service AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.