FREEBusiness and Employment FormsCreate, print or download the business or employment forms you need in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
An LLC Operating Agreement is used by Limited Liability Companies to outline the rules for the company, including how it will be managed and each members' rights and responsibilities.Learn More
A General Partnership Agreement is used by two or more general partners to designate the responsibilities of each partner and the profit and loss distribution between them.Learn More
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Forms
Forms for protecting information and intellectual property.
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement is used to protect sensitive information shared between two parties by prohibiting the disclosure of this information to an outside source.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is a contract used to maintain privacy in agreements where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
- End User License Agreement (EULA)End User License Agreement (EULA)An End User License Agreement (EULA), also known as a Software Agreement, is a contract between a licensor and user and outlines the software rights of the user.
- Trademark AssignmentTrademark AssignmentA Trademark Assignment transfers ownership of a trademark from one party to another.
- Assignment of Trade Name Assignment of Trade NameAn Assignment of Trade Name legally transfers all the rights of a trade name from one individual to another.
- Cease & Desist LetterCease & Desist LetterA Cease and Desist Letter is used to order another individual or company to stop an action or behavior, such as copyright violation or debt collection, and to refrain from doing it in the future.
Forms for shareholders in a corporation.
- Shareholders' Organizational MeetingShareholders' Organizational MeetingA Shareholders' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of the shareholders to organize the corporation.
- Shareholder AgreementShareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement is a contract between shareholders of a corporation. It specifies shareholder rights and responsibilities, and includes terms on internal management, share valuation, profit distribution, dispute resolution methods, and more within a corporation.
- Shareholders consent to action without meetingShareholders consent to action without meetingA Shareholders' Resolution can be used to record minutes during a shareholder meeting or to describe shareholder resolutions in lieu of a meeting.
- Share Repurchase AgreementShare Repurchase AgreementA Share Repurchase Agreement is used when a corporation wishes to repurchase shares from one of its shareholders.
- Shareholder ProxyShareholder ProxyA Shareholder Proxy allows an individual or corporation to appoint a representative to vote at a shareholder meeting.
- Shareholder's Appointment of RepresentativeShareholder's Appointment of RepresentativeA Shareholder's Appointment of Representative allows a representative to vote at all shareholder meetings and make decisions that a corporate shareholder would normally make.
- Share Purchase AgreementShare Purchase AgreementA Share Purchase Agreement is a contract used for the sale of stock or shares between an existing shareholder of a corporation and another individual or corporation.
- Share SubscriptionShare SubscriptionA Share Subscription is used when new common shares/stocks are issued by a corporation and sold to a purchaser, also known as a subscriber. The subscriber executes this document and it is then retained in the corporation's records.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementShareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the payment for tax purposes.
Forms and paperwork for incorporating a business and running a corporation.
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan is a comprehensive proposal that outlines a business's challenges and opportunites as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans.
- IncorporationIncorporationGeneral incorporation for both S and C corporations.
- Registered Agent ServicesRegistered Agent ServicesA Registered Agent is a third-party who can accept legal documents on behalf of a business.
- Business LicenseBusiness LicenseA Business License is a government-issued permit that allows an individual or company to conduct business in a given jurisdiction.
- Annual ReportAnnual ReportAn Annual Report documents the company's activities and financial performance throughout a business year.
- Corporate BylawsCorporate BylawsCorporate Bylaws are rules that govern the internal management of a corporation, including corporate meetings, voting requirements, and responsibilities of officers.
- Certificate of IncumbencyCertificate of IncumbencyA Certificate of Incumbency is used to confirm the identity of the officers of a corporation. It may also be used to confirm the names of directors and shareholders, or to verify minute book contents.
- Articles of IncorporationArticles of IncorporationArticles of Incorporation are documents that are filed with the government to legally form a corporation.
- Incorporators' Organizational MeetingIncorporators' Organizational MeetingAn Incorporators' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of incorporators to organize the corporation.
Buying and Selling a Business
Documents for buying or selling a business.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a document used when an individual or corporation purchases all the shares or assets of a business.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent is a non-binding letter used by two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
Forms for musicians, bands, performers, and models.
- Band Partnership AgreementBand Partnership AgreementA Band Partnership Agreement establishes the rules for being in a band, including the rights and responsibilities of each member.
- Model and Entertainment ReleaseModel and Entertainment ReleaseA Model and Entertainment Release is a contract in which the subject of a work (such as a photograph, video, or audio recording) consents to the commercial use of that work by a photographer, artist, or third party (such as a magazine or website).
- Performance ContractPerformance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Music Recording ContractMusic Recording ContractA Music Recording Contract is a written agreement between a recording studio and artist, and addresses the recording terms, including production, compensation and royalties, exclusivity, and more.
Protecting your Business
Forms for protecting your business, absolving future liabilities, and offering guarantees.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement allows one party to protect another party against any future losses or claims that may result from a particular activity.
- Release/Waiver AgreementRelease/Waiver AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is an enforceable promise not to proceed with a legal claim in exchange for money or other compensation.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteePersonal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
Forms for directors of a corporation.
- Directors' Organizational MeetingDirectors' Organizational MeetingA Directors' Organizational Meeting document records the initial resolutions and actions of the directors to organize the corporation.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a director meeting or to describe director resolutions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Consent to be Director and OfficerConsent to be Director and OfficerA Consent to be Director and Officer is completed when a corporate director or officer is first appointed.
Partnership and Joint Venture Forms
Forms for creating and managing general partnerships and joint ventures.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, and the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest Agreement transfers partnership interest from one party to another to the extent permitted by the Partnership Agreement.
- Partnership AmendmentPartnership AmendmentA Partnership Amendment is used to change terms in an existing Partnership Agreement.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal from Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Joint Venture AgreementJoint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement is a contract used to set up a business arrangement between two or more parties who agree to combine resources for a limited time to accomplish a particular project or goal.
Limited Liability Company (LLC) Forms
Documents for setting up and operating a Limited Liability Company.
- LLC Operating AgreementLLC Operating AgreementAn LLC Operating Agreement is used to outline the rights and responsibilities of each LLC member and to establish other operational details for a limited liability company.
- LLC FormationLLC FormationA Limited Liability Company is a type of legal business structure that combines the limited liability of a corporation with tax benefits similar to a partnership.
Employment and Human Resource (HR) Forms
Forms for hiring, managing, and terminating employees.
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract sets out employment terms, conditions, and expectations between an employer and employee.
- Compensation AgreementCompensation AgreementA Compensation Agreement is a contract between an employer and an employee to set or change the wage or salary of that employee.
- Employment Offer LetterEmployment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, compensation, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Employment Termination LetterEmployment Termination LetterAn Employment Termination Letter formally advises an employee that his or her employment has been terminated.
- Employee Warning LetterEmployee Warning LetterAn employer issues an Employee Warning Letter to an employee who has violated workplace rules. The letter describes the infraction, consequences, and areas for improvement.
- Employee EvaluationEmployee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation is used by employers to assess employee job performance.
- Resume BuilderResume BuilderA Resume Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted resume based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
Modifying a Business Agreement
Forms for amending, terminating, assigning, or providing execution of a business document.
- Termination AgreementTermination AgreementA Termination Agreement can be used to discontinue or cancel an existing agreement.
- Amending AgreementAmending AgreementAn Amending Agreement is used to make alterations to existing legal contracts or agreements. The original document remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the agreement.
- AssignmentAssignmentAn Assignment Agreement may be used to transfer property, rights, or obligations to another party.
- Certificate of Proof of Execution by a Subscribing WitnessCertificate of Proof of Execution by a Subscribing WitnessA Certificate of Proof of Execution is a sworn statement by witnesses of a contract verifying that they were present at the signing of a legal document and it was executed properly.
- AffidavitAffidavitAn Affidavit is a sworn written statement made before an official or anyone who may legally administer an oath.
Forms for outlining the terms of a service.
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Independent Contractor AgreementIndependent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement is a written contract that spells out the terms of a working relationship between an independent contractor and a customer.
- Catering Service AgreementCatering Service AgreementA Catering Service Agreement is a contract used when catering services are provided by a caterer to a customer. The agreement covers compensation and event details.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement spells out the terms and conditions of cleaning services offered by a cleaning company to a customer.
- Child Care Services AgreementChild Care Services AgreementA Child Care Services Agreement is used when a child care provider is hired to care for a child on a contractual basis.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Service Agreement is a written contract used when a provider is offering computer-based services to a customer, such as repairs, updates, or installations.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement is a contract involving a consultant and a client, where the consultant offers their services to the client in exchange for compensation.
- Service Agreement (Building)Service Agreement (Building)A Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
- Service Agreement (Construction)Service Agreement (Construction)A Service Agreement outlines the terms of a given service between a service provider and customer.
Looking for Something Else?
As Seen In
Business and Employment Forms
Quickly find the forms you need for creating and managing your business with LawDepot
As an entrepreneur, you'll need several legal forms to get your business off the ground. Not only is it recommended you have a strong business plan, but eventually you will need to establish corporate rules and manage employees as your company grows.
Starting and Growing a Business
The paperwork involved with starting a company may seem overwhelming without an expert's assistance. While consulting an attorney is never a bad idea, LawDepot can help you take care of most of the legal paperwork you need on your own, without the additional expense and time it takes to enlist a professional.
With LawDepot, you can easily personalize documents for your business, whether you are:
- A sole proprietor managing all aspects of your business
- A general partner who shares partnership responsibilities with others
- A member of a Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- A shareholder in a corporation
- A member (co-venturer) of a Joint Venture
Most importantly, we will walk you through a step-by-step process to create your legal documents– giving you peace of mind knowing your legal needs are taken care of and that your business is heading in the right direction.
Running and Managing a Business
As your business grows, you may need to hire employees, contractors, or consultants to complete work for you, or even enter into Service Agreements with other businesses.
LawDepot has a form for every business arrangement and employment opportunity, including Employment Contracts, Consulting Agreements, and more– all of which can be completed online in 5-10 minutes.