FREEEstate Forms and DocumentsCreate, print or download a customized Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney, and more estate forms in 5-10 minutes.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Last Will and Testament allows you to appoint an executor to administer your estate after your death according to your specified wishes.Learn More
A Power of Attorney is used to grant powers to another person to act on your behalf, such as managing your legal and financial affairs.Learn More
Wills and Estate Forms
- Last Will and TestamentLast Will and TestamentA Last Will and Testament allows you to specify how you would like your property and assets divided after your death.
- Gift DeedGift DeedA Gift Deed is a document that allows you to give away certain items that have sentimental or monetary value to other individuals without compensation.
- End-of-Life PlanEnd-of-Life PlanAn End-of-Life Plan outlines your wishes for after your death, including how you want your body to be dealt with and whether you want services in your name.
Health Care Forms
- Health Care DirectiveHealth Care DirectiveA Living Will or Health Care Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself, or to appoint someone to make these decisions for you.
- Living WillLiving WillA Living Will or Health Care Directive allows you to specify your health care treatment preferences should you no longer be able to make medical decisions for yourself, or to appoint someone to make these decisions for you.
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
Power of Attorney Forms
- Power of AttorneyPower of AttorneyA Power of Attorney is a document which gives another party the legal authority to act on your behalf in order to manage your legal and financial affairs.
- ProcurationProcurationUne délégation des pouvoirs est un document qui donne l’autorité à une autre partie d’agir en votre nom et gérer vos affaires légales et financières. L’autorité peut être grand pour permettre un contrôle complet de vos finances et propriété, ou peut être limité à un seul tâche. Une délégation des pouvoirs est importante afin de planifier pour incapacité au futur ou pour des absences de maison.
- Revocation of Power of AttorneyRevocation of Power of AttorneyA Revocation of Power of Attorney is used to revoke or cancel an existing Power of Attorney.