FREEFamily, Marriage, and Cohabitation Forms

Print or download personalized family, marriage, or cohabitation forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
Answer Simple Questions Answer a few
simple questions
Download and Print Instantly Download and
print instantly
Finish in 5 Minutes Finish in
5 minutes

Marriage and Separation Forms

Forms for resolving finances or separating assets prior to or after marriage.
  • Prenuptial Agreement
    Prenuptial Agreement
    A Prenuptial Agreement is a contract used by two people who are about to marry and wish to sort out current and future financial and property matters prior to marriage.
  • Separation Agreement
    Separation Agreement
    A Separation Agreement is used by two spouses to establish terms for living apart. It includes how they intend to separate assets and debts, and allows them to address child custody and spousal/child support, prior to a divorce judgement.
  • Pet Agreement
    Pet Agreement
    A Pet Agreement is used to settle disputes when a relationship ends and the parties are co-owners of a pet(s).
  • Postnuptial Agreement
    Postnuptial Agreement
    A Postnuptial Agreement is a contract used by a married couple to sort out current and future financial and property matters in the event of a separation or divorce.


Forms for giving a child permission to travel, or granting a guardian consent to make medical decisions for your child on your behalf.
  • Child Medical Consent
    Child Medical Consent
    A Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to a caregiver or other person to make medical decisions for a child.
  • Child Travel Consent
    Child Travel Consent
    A Child Travel Consent is a letter of parental permission for a minor child to travel with one parent, a group, another person, or alone.
  • Child Visitation Letter
    Child Visitation Letter
    A Child Visitation Letter is used to plan a visit with your child or to inform the child's other parent that they are not following the visitation agreement.
  • Consentimiento Médico para Niños
    Consentimiento Médico para Niños
    Utilice un Consentimiento Médico para Niños para conceder autoridad legal al tutor o cuidador temporal de su hijo. Con esta autoridad el tutor o cuidador podrá consentir ciertos tratamientos médicos sobre su hijo cuando los padres no estén disponibles.

Cohabitation and Common Law

Forms for establishing and outlining the terms of a cohabitation or common law relationship.
  • Cohabitation Agreement
    Cohabitation Agreement
    A Cohabitation Agreement is used by couples who are not legally married, but want to live together in a shared residence. It addresses property, debts, and other details in order to protect each individual's interests in the event the relationship comes to an end.
  • Common Law Partner Agreement
    Common Law Partner Agreement
    A Common Law Partner Agreement is used by couples who live together but are not legally married. It outlines shared and separate property and debts, as well as other details to protect the interests of each individual should the relationship come to an end.

Looking for Something Else?

As Seen In

As Seen In

Family, Marriage, and Cohabitation Forms

Resolve family legal issues quickly and easily with LawDepot

Marriage and Separation

Getting married, or entering into a separation, are both situations that are often difficult for many individuals from a legal and financial standpoint. While seeking a lawyer's advice may help guide you through these major events, you can take care of many family legal agreements on your own using LawDepot.

A Prenuptial Agreement, for instance, protects you and your future husband or wife by specifying separate and shared assets before you get married. Alternatively, when you want a legal separation, you can use a Separation Agreement to divide property and assets as well as possible child and spousal support arrangements.

Cohabitation and Common Law

Cohabitation or Common Law is when two people, who are typically in a romantic relationship, live together but are not legally married.

If you are entering into a cohabitation or common law relationship, you may take comfort in knowing it can easily be arranged by following LawDepot's step-by-step instructions to create your own Cohabitation or Common Law Partner Agreement in minutes.

Children and Consent

If you have children, and wish to issue consent for their travel or health care, a personalized Child Travel or Medical Consent letter can be created, printed, and downloaded instantly.

Family Changes

Many changes occur throughout our lifetimes that require legal documents to sort out new living arrangements, the beginning or end of a marriage, or travel and health care permissions for a child.

For every moment life brings your way, LawDepot can help you easily create your own family legal documents at a fraction of the time and cost it would take to enlist a professional attorney.

LawDepot Phone 1-855-231-8424
Mon-Fri 8am - 7pm ET
LawDepot Live Help Live Help
LawDepot Help Center Help Center