FREEReal Estate, Leasing, and Rental FormsQuickly print or download customized real estate and leasing forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Residential Lease Agreement is used to lay out the terms of a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant.Learn More
A Business Lease (Commercial Lease) outlines the rights and responsibilities of a landlord and business tenant during a commercial tenancy.Learn More
Rental and Leasing Forms
- Residential Lease AgreementResidential Lease AgreementA Residential Tenancy Agreement, also known as a Residential Lease Agreement, is a contract that outlines the rights and responsibilities of a landlord and their tenant(s).
- Commercial Lease AgreementCommercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Lease Agreement creates a commercial tenancy between a landlord and business tenant.
- Rent ReceiptRent ReceiptA Rent Receipt is used to keep track of full or partial rent payments.
- Bail commercialBail commercialLe Bail commercial crée un contrat de location d’un local à usage commercial entre un locateur et un locataire.
- Contrat de modification de bailContrat de modification de bailLe contrat de modification de bail permet de modifier un contrat de location par l'ajout, la suppression ou la modification de clauses. La rédaction d'un tel contrat est nécessaire lorsque l'on souhaite modifier le bail initial.
Prior to Renting
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentThis Letter of Intent provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Offer to LeaseOffer to LeaseAn Offer to Lease is a formal letter or statement expressing interest in leasing a commercial property.
- Residential Rental ApplicationResidential Rental ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is a form used by rental property owners, property managers, and landlords to gather information on potential tenants looking to lease a living space.
- Rental Inspection ReportRental Inspection ReportA Residential Rental Inspection is a checklist landlords and property managers use to record the condition of a rental property before a tenant moves in and after they move out.
- État des lieuxÉtat des lieuxL'état des lieux est une description écrite de l'état d'un logement et ses équipements. Il se fait à l'arrivée du locataire dans le logement et à sa sortie.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementAn Indemnity Agreement (also known as a Hold-Harmless Agreement) protects someone from liabilities, losses, claims, or damages when conducting a service, transaction, or activity with another party.
- Roommate AgreementRoommate AgreementA Roommate Agreement is a written contract between roommates that outlines their rights and obligations while living together. This agreement includes house rules, maintenance duties, restricted behaviors, and more.
- Convention de colocationConvention de colocationLa Convention de colocation définit les règles d’une colocation et les obligations des colocataires les uns envers les autres.
- LandlordNotice of Lease ViolationNotice of TerminationNotice of Lease ViolationAn Eviction Notice informs a tenant of overdue rent, lease violations, the end of a non-renewing lease term, or other legal grounds for terminating a rental contract.Notice to Pay Rent or QuitNotice of TerminationAn Eviction Notice informs a tenant of overdue rent, lease violations, the end of a non-renewing lease term, or other legal grounds for terminating a rental contract.Eviction NoticeNotice to Pay Rent or QuitAn Eviction Notice informs a tenant of overdue rent, lease violations, the end of a non-renewing lease term, or other legal grounds for terminating a rental contract.Notice To EnterEviction NoticeRent Increase NoticeNotice To EnterA Notice to Enter is a written letter informing the tenant that the landlord or property manager will be entering the property in the near future.Rent Increase NoticeLandlords use a Rent Increase Notice when informing tenants about a change in rent charges. With this document, landlords fulfill their obligations to provide appropriate notice periods and fair rent adjustments.TenantNotice of Intent to Vacate PremisesNotice to RepairNotice of Intent to Vacate PremisesTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.Termination by TenantNotice to RepairTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.Termination by TenantTenant Notices are given to a landlord by a tenant, and include Notice of Intent to Vacate, Notice of Termination, and Notice to Repair.
Real Estate Transactions and
- Real Estate Purchase AgreementReal Estate Purchase AgreementA Real Estate Purchase Agreement is a contract that outlines the terms and conditions of a residential property sale. Prospective buyers (or their agents) can submit this document as an offer to a seller, who may then negotiate terms before signing and ac
- Discharge of MortgageDischarge of MortgageA Discharge of Mortgage is signed by a lender acknowledging that a mortgage has been fully paid by a borrower.
- Mortgage AgreementMortgage AgreementA Mortgage Agreement is used by a lender to secure a loan in the borrower's purchase of real estate.
- Offer to Purchase Real EstateOffer to Purchase Real EstateAn Offer to Purchase Real Estate Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of an offer to purchase between the buyer and the seller in a real estate transaction.
- Landlord's Consent to SubleaseLandlord's Consent to SubleaseA Landlord's Consent to Sublease is used when a tenant wishes to sublease the premises to a new tenant and requires the Landlord's written permission to do so.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementCommercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used when the original tenant wishes to transfer the remaining lease obligations under a commercial tenancy to a subtenant.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used when the tenant transfers property rights over to a third party, known as a subtenant, for the remainder of the residential lease term.
- Contrat de sous-location résidentielleContrat de sous-location résidentielleLe Contrat de sous-location résidentielle permet aux locataires d’un logement de le sous-louer entièrement ou partiellement à un sous-locataire.
Lease Amendment and Assignment
- Landlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentLandlord's Consent to Lease AssignmentA Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment is a form of written permission provided by the landlord in order for the original tenant to transfer all rights and obligations of the lease to a new tenant.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment transfers the rights and obligations of an existing lease from one tenant to another.
- Lease AddendumLease AddendumA Lease Amendment makes changes to an existing lease (e.g. changing the permitted use of property or term length). The original lease remains in effect, but with the amendments.
- Résiliation de bail résidentielRésiliation de bail résidentielLa Résiliation d’un bail résidentiel est un contrat dans lequel les parties à un bail résidentiel conviennent d’une date de fin de bail plus rapprochée.
Equipment and Property Rental
- Equipment Rental AgreementEquipment Rental AgreementAn Equipment Rental Agreement establishes the terms and conditions for renting a piece of equipment, such as the lease period, rent details, whether insurance is needed, and more.
- Vehicle Leasing AgreementVehicle Leasing AgreementA Vehicle Leasing Agreement is used when an owner (lessor) rents a vehicle to another person (lessee) for a fixed term period.
- Personal Property Rental AgreementPersonal Property Rental AgreementA Personal Property Rental Agreement is used when a lessor (owner) rents out personal property to a lessee (renter) for short or long-term use.