FREESales, Loan, and Financial FormsCustomize, print or download the sales or loan forms you need in 5-10 minutes.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
Purchase and Sales Forms
- Bill of SaleBill of SaleA Bill of Sale transfers ownership of an item from one party to another.
- Acte de venteActe de venteOn utilise un Acte de vente pour transférer la propriété d’un bien d’un vendeur à un acheteur. L’Acte sert aussi de preuve de vente.
- Invoice FormInvoice FormAn Invoice Form is issued by a seller to a buyer, providing a record of goods sold or services rendered and the amount due for each.
- Purchase AgreementPurchase AgreementA Purchase Agreement is a legally binding contract between a buyer and a seller to outline the terms of a transaction. Either the buyer or seller can create a Sales Agreement to document the transaction.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Business Purchase Agreement is a contract that transfers a business entity from its owner to a new buyer. This agreement list the terms of the transaction and can include clauses and warranties that protect both the seller and the purchaser after the tr
- Purchase OrderPurchase OrderA Purchase Order (PO) is a form a buyer sends to a seller to order specific goods and confirm their intent to purchase. It initiates the process of buying goods from suppliers and vendors.
- Sales AgreementSales AgreementA Sales Agreement is a legally binding contract between a buyer and a seller to outline the terms of a transaction. Either the buyer or seller can create a Sales Agreement to document the transaction.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentThis Letter of Intent provides a non-binding letter for two or more parties to outline an understanding for a future agreement.
- Complaint LetterComplaint LetterA Complaint Letter is used by consumers to submit a complaint to a person or business about a product or service that was sold or provided to them.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementAn Indemnity Agreement (also known as a Hold-Harmless Agreement) protects someone from liabilities, losses, claims, or damages when conducting a service, transaction, or activity with another party.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteePersonal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a
- Release/Waiver AgreementRelease/Waiver AgreementA Release of Liability is an agreement between two parties in which one gives up the right to hold the other legally responsible for current or future injuries, losses, and damages.
- Lien ReleaseLien ReleaseA Lien Release removes a lien on a property after the lien claimant has been paid for their work.
- Loan AgreementLoan AgreementA Loan Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of a loan between individuals or corporations.
- Contrat de prêt d'argentContrat de prêt d'argentUn Contrat de prêt d’argent établit les modalités d’un prêt d’argent entre des particuliers, des entreprises ou entre un particulier et une entreprise.
- Promissory NotePromissory NoteA Promissory Note documents the borrower’s legally binding promise to repay a loan under certain terms and conditions. Unlike an IOU that only acknowledges a debt amount, a Promissory Note details the consequences of failing to repay a loan.
- Reconnaissance de detteReconnaissance de detteLa Reconnaissance de dette est un document par lequel une personne s’engage à payer à une autre personne une somme prédéfinie à une date déterminée.
- Demand LetterDemand LetterA Demand Letter is sent out to request payment or action, which is in default, from another party. It describes the payment or action that is being claimed and how it should be resolved.
- Lettre de mise en demeureLettre de mise en demeureLa Lettre de mise en demeure est un document envoyé par courrier recommandé pour demander un paiement ou la réalisation d’une action.
- Financial Statement (Personal)Financial Statement (Personal)A Personal Financial Statement calculates a person's net worth with details about their income, assets, and liabilities.
- Shareholder Loan AgreementShareholder Loan AgreementA Shareholder Loan Agreement is used when a corporation is borrowing money from one of its shareholders; a shareholder is lending money to its corporation; or a corporation owes money to a shareholder (for salary etc.) and the parties need a record of the