Name Change (California)
Simply select the type of name change you need and then click on View Results to purchase your name change package.

LawDepot's Name Change is ideal for:

  • Reclaiming your former name after a divorce.
  • Changing the names of your children.
  • Legally changing your name to one that suits you.
  • Changing your name and gender designation.
Note: You MUST be over the age of 18 to use this form.
This form is ONLY for California.
Type of name change:
Will there be any children requiring a name change?
How many children are you petitioning for a name change?
Total number of people you are petitioning for a name change (including self):